Sunday 19 January 2014

Carving Hitty Number Three - Part Two

Well I was going great guns this morning...working on Hitty Number Three's arms when suddenly realised I had the arm round the wrong way!  Yikes!  I have made a big mistake and not really sure how to resurrect it - I don't have another 'arm' available so what to do is the BIG question.




                                   Left hand.....                                .................. right hand...yup, that's right - she is                                                                                    now missing her hand and fingers having at the most                                                                                       only two left!




 You can see here how her hands now look.

I felt like crying when I realised what I had done!  I really thought this Hitty was starting to take shape nicely as well.


From the front they are okay.


2 comments:

  1. Aw! it isn't a huge and horrible mistake. She looks really great from the front. Just think of it as a disability and carry on. I love your other two Hittys and this one has huge potential.
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great! I honestly wouldn't have noticed it at all if I hadn't known. Worse comes to worst, tell everyone she's the Hitty version of Thomas Covenant from the Stephen Donaldson series. (He's the hero of the series and early on loses the last two fingers of his left hand.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to our Hitty World. We love to read comments so please feel free to make one. Have a good day.